February 21, 2011
Posted by on
The last month in dot points cause that’s how I roll… or in other words, I’ve gotten lazy and and this will have to do! 😉
- Watched Tangled starring Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi aka Chuck aka Charles Carmichael <3. Loved it, perfect voices, cute storyline and gorgeous imagery. Cartoons FTW!
- Caught up with the lovely girls – C and T at The Brasserie whilst stuffing my face in steak and ice cream. Boo yeah~
- C makes her trip to Melb to feast her heart shaped eyes on her future husband – Ryanimay and his mates – Quest crew. Mwahahha
- She got me a signed poster of this dude – JV. Lovely voice, great singer! THANKS DARLS.
- Friday after work eatings and beer and coffee at Belgian Bier Cafe, Amalfis and Cibo. Phew!
- Workmate got married – attended the lovely church ceremony. Congrats J and C. It was beautiful!
- $3 sushi train eatings – however our record of 30 plates between 3 people still stands. This session we chowed through 30 plates between 4 people. Fair effort!
- Caught up with my lovely Chi Ngoc for a stroll through the Gilles St markets, before
- Heading off to Just Tickled Pink for a girly outing with Krystle
- Attended a soccer match with a female to male ratio of 1:12 at the Adelaide Oval between Adelaide United and Melbourne Victory with Adel trumping at 2 – 1… I survived, thank gosh. Boys, you sure are boisterous!
- Had oysters and beer with Krystle then lounged on a deck chair under a big fat tree in the shade at the Garden of Unearthly Delights – such bliss!
- Got my ass whooped at a fitness session at 7.30am on a Saturday morning by a personal trainer
- Feasted on a 3 course lunch at The Wine Underground with free flowing champagne – oh yeahhhh~ Fill ‘er up!
- Chilled with noms at her place and stuffed self with cold rolls just like back in the hey day in Syd
- Body felt as if train had ran over it the following day and struggled to walk like a normal human being. Limbs are about to fall off!
- Spent time at the movies with Portman and Kutcher (No Strings Attached) before grabbing a small bite at the Red Door Bakery and filling my belly up with a mushroom pizza, plum danish and a lemon fizz!
And now we’re here… another week of work, and another countdown to the weekend. Such is life and I’m loving it!