March 27, 2011
Posted by on
March 20, 2011
Posted by on
Continuing from previous postings:
- We head back to the hotel albeit getting dodgy crap cab drivers at 2 in the am
- A pair of us make our way downstairs to Pie Face and 7 Eleven to grab a late night feed: mini pies and ramen at 3 in the am for the win! =)~
- With very little sleep, half of us have brekky at a nearby cafe whilst the others pack up and check out
Latte, ciabatta with basil pesto, ricotta, tomato, rocket and balsamic vinegar; tuna salad
- We all then head to the State Library, hire out lockers and dump our shit in. Heh
- Lots of walking, lots of shopping and lots of snacking
Green tea frappe ❤
- Last eating for the day in melb: tomodatchi:
- Hung out at the State Library to kill some time before catching a cab and heading out to the airport
- Bye Melbourne… we’ll meet again some day! 🙂
- Arrive home at 11pm, shower and bed time for work the next morn
- Struggled at work but made it through (Tuesday)
- Bumped into Frankmusik and DPD on Rundle Street (Wednesday) and ended up having drinks with them. Such chill fellas.
- Thursday marked my birthday… and to kick off an epic day, I bump into these lovely fellas whilst going to grab lunch! MUCH LOVE FOR THE FM BOYS ❤
- Birthday cake! Coffee and Baileys – YUM-FREAKING-O~
- Knocked off work early, raced home and picked up bestie before racing it to the Adelaide Entertainment Centre to watch the FM boys perform and open up for Rihanna at her concert – WOOOO~
- Managed to get my FM album signed for my birthday – THANKS PETE! You’re the greatest!! xx
- And that my friends… was the best birthday ever… woooo~
- Friday – super early start – ended up heading out to Maccas early in the morn and had a quick fan girlish sesh with Cat and friend in toe – WE. WERE. CRAZY. PPLS so early on a Friday morning. T_T
- Barely made it through the day at work with workmates questioning my nights shenanigans – no I am not hung over… just super super tired from a crazy ass week!
- Saturday – early morning training sesh, dinner with the girls at Jah’z Lounge (meh), stupid cockroach incident, and 3 hour karaoke sesh at Bacchu’s – good times girls. GOOD FREAKING TIMES – feeling so fly like a G6~
- FANTASTIC birthday week/weekends – thanks to all that celebrated with me.. truly unforgettable! 🙂 LOVE YOU ALL ❤
March 14, 2011
Posted by on
The doors opened at 8PM and we got there at about 740PM thinking we were late… lo and behold, there was no line up there, so guess who got first dibs in the line?! OH BOO YEAH~
I’m the very first one in the door and run up the stairs towards the stage room. Me, being the super hyperactive and excited one, didn’t see a step in front of me and just about STACKED it… thank god no one was there to see me… phew! 😛 Well hey, at least I got to be at the front of the stage! 🙂
First DJ of the night
Got my cap ready for the night ahead
Next up, MC and DJ bringing the house down… quite literally:
That got the crowd pumping… and when the FM boys came out… the roof went. OFF. ❤
DJ BRASS MONKEY ❤
Front of the stage, best view, physical contact, drank from their bottles, jsplif dancing with my hat on, getting sprayed with water and champagne, singing with their mics, prohgress crowd surfing, getting 2/4 autographs… OH MAN. BEST NIGHT EVER EVER EVER. I was on a total HIGH. WOOOOO~ Shame we couldn’t stick it out for their after party! BOO. 😛
FOR MORE PHOTOS FROM THE NIGHT, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
We head back to our hotel but before crashing out, we all scoff down some much needed ramen and junk food in the AM. ❤ ONE FUCKING EPIC NIGHT. WOOOOO~ BEST CONCERT EVER AND I’M CERTAIN NOTHING CAN TOP THAT. ❤ ❤ ❤
March 14, 2011
Posted by on
The crazy ass month that was:
- Had a full catch up sesh with my lovely C over a Mexican dinner many Mondays ago. ❤ Love you! xx
- Photoshoot at work with me being the model… interesting times… I’ve yet to see the photos! EEEK!
- Spontaneous outing with Nomi at eggless and a 2 hour sesh at karaoke… oh yeahhhhh~
White chocolate and green tea tart, black sesame creme brulee
- Catch up lunch with Jenn down by the quay overlooking the water and seeing a dolphin and jelly fishes at Portobello
- Went to see Michael Buble… aka MICKEY BUBBLE! AMAZING CONCERT… it was the best concert I’ve ever been to… but that only lasted for a week! HA! 🙂 But the man knows how to put on a show! What a brilliant and amazing entertainer. Oh.. and the supporting act – Naturally 7 were BEYOND amazing as well!
- Flew out to Melbourne a weekend before my birthday for early celebrations and of course.. to see the one and only FM. ❤ ❤ ❤
Boarding the first flight out to Melb in the AM.
- Grabbed an early yum cha bite before our group of 5 split up – one on route to shopping, and the other to just chill and explore Melb
- Our posse of three roamed Melb CBD, dropped by Crown, hung around in the arcade, found tokens and got ourselves a free water pistol, legged it to DFO and scored myself a dress for one of the upcoming weddings this year (must slim down!), checked into hotel, got ready and headed out to KBBQ – yuumy food and good service UNTIL THEY KEPT OUR CHANGE AS TIP… like we get it, you want tip, we’ll give you a tip but give us our change first you assholes! UGH.
- Treated ourselves to dessert at passionflower
- Before making our way to see the FM show… WOOHOOOOO~
FM spam post to follow!